folliculitis/chest/arms

i have been experiencing folliculitis on my chest and arms. Can this be caused by anxiety? I'm worried about a possible hiv exposure and since then i have been experiencing this. Can this be part of the rash associated with hiv? I am so worried and it is hard to find answers...thanks soooo much for anyone that provides some info.
Folliculitis could be due to waxing, shaving or bleaching the particular area.
Try some anti allergic or anti histaminic medication for a few days and apply some soothing calamine lotion. That should help.
If you are considering a possible HIV exposure, it would be best to get a blood test to rule that out. it might not be an HIV rash, but you still need to be absolutely sure and need to rule out the transmission of virus to your body.
If the symptoms are still persistent, consult a dermatologist or skin specialist.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.