freakish hand bleeding

I am having much and many troubles.  My left hand has bled twice on its own.   Once in the hospital it bled on it's own, and then once while using too much indoor bug poison.

I feel like there's nothing I can do and it cause me anxiety and social disorder.

really.

help.

Also I spend alot of time in the cold, it may be hypothermic related methinks.

can you set fworth time into letting me know?
Anemia and deficiency of vitamins C, K, B12, or folic acid are the common causes of easy bleeding .Try taking iron tablets and multivitamins for some days and see if the symptoms improve. If the symptoms do not improve, get yourself evaluated by a physician and look out for SLE, bone marrow disorders, liver diseases or leukemias Anti-clotting (anti-coagulants) medication also can cause such symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.