give me wart treatment

i have a white wart on my lower lip.there is no pain in my wart but it is very hard.Sir please give me solution of my problem and tell me that how can i riddance of this wart?
For small warts that affect only the skin around the anus, several medications(like podophyllum resin, , Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get this wart evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.