hair ingrowth prblm

my legs post waxing... i have been left with brownish hyper pigmentation from the past 2months .. and now i feel embarrassed looking down upon them .. and i have thick type of hair .. please suggest me something which can stop this ingrowth and also to open the blocked pores which look like black heads plzz help waiting for your guidance
These thick hair can be due to ingrown hair. Apply warm compresses and some calamine lotion on the area. In future also, when waxing, get some facial scrub and vigorously scrub the area twice a week. If you notice any ingrown hairs, you can attempt to squeeze and pluck them out and they will then heal spontaneoulsly. Also wear loose-fitting clothing. Try to wax in a single strip with the direction of wax applied in the direction of hair growth . You can resort to other methods also like shaving or laser hair removal.

The spots can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after ingrown hair. The treatment for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment.Apply hydroquinone cream on this scar and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.