hard hair

i am patient of Psoriasis since last 40 years. i have a problem of hard hair, problem occured in the year 1999, at that time i was suffering from zondis, & i hA been given a Tab Aldocton, i have dout that because of aldoctan this has happened. Kindly suggest me the treatment for my problem & oblige

ZafarShah
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
For hard hair, keratin treatment can be used as it smooths the outer layer of the hair, creating a barrier between the hair's cuticle and outside forces such as weather.  A keratin treatmen leaves the hair smoother than it was before but the treatment usually lasts 3-5 months depending on the hair's texture.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community