hard lump on inner thigh

I want Da real exact answer what is this hard lump on my inner thigh that come in go I just had my first child the doctor didn't say my son was infected with anything my girlfriend say it's. Boil please tell me was it is please!!
Hi there,
It is important to seek medical help and get the lump examined. Based on your description it seems that it could be either a boil or a recurrent subcutaneous thigh abscess. These are known to recur if untreated as focus of the infection persists once it is healed and may erupt from same or nearby spot. If it is a boil or abscess antibiotic cover and analgesics may be needed. Also rule out possibility of a lipoma, DVT and muscle spasm. A complete medical history and clinical examination will be helpful.
Take care and regards!