54k Members

hole above my anal

I've read about a few people who are in a simular situation, but none of those I have read have the exact problem as me. Im a little scared it may be something dangerous

The problem:
I have a hole above my anal hole, almoast at the highest point where the buttcheeks disepears. It only bled the first two weeks, after that it has come out a liquid of it, which looks like water. It is also a litte soft ball under the skin, Im a little worried that ball is something dangerous (like cancer) please tell me if you know what it is and if it is dangerous.

Thank you :D
It is most likely a cyst. I had had this about 10 years ago and had to have surgery for it to be removed, mine was caused by hair that grew into a knot under my skin.