Dermatology Community
54k Members
Avatar universal

hole above my anal

I've read about a few people who are in a simular situation, but none of those I have read have the exact problem as me. Im a little scared it may be something dangerous

The problem:
I have a hole above my anal hole, almoast at the highest point where the buttcheeks disepears. It only bled the first two weeks, after that it has come out a liquid of it, which looks like water. It is also a litte soft ball under the skin, Im a little worried that ball is something dangerous (like cancer) please tell me if you know what it is and if it is dangerous.

Thank you :D
1 Responses
Avatar universal
It is most likely a cyst. I had had this about 10 years ago and had to have surgery for it to be removed, mine was caused by hair that grew into a knot under my skin.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions