hypopigmentation from laser hair removal

I has laser hair removal July 17 2009 on my legs and was left with hypopigmentation. I want to know what I can do I have been so stressed. Please help me they are shaped like half circles all over the back, side and front of my legs.
The symptoms that you are having can be due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation. Although this type of skin problem is very difficult to treat, but you can try Elidel cream or Protropic ointment on these hypopigmented areas. But use them after a dermatologist’s guidance. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).It has provided excellent results in such hypopigmentation.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.