Avatar universal

irritations and burns

hi. my age is 21. i am always having irritations, burns in my pubic, scrotum, penis and buttox regions. is there any vaccination to prevent this?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
563773 tn?1374246539
It can be due to contagious diseases like a fungal infection. I suggest you to get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to confirm the diagnosis. If fungal infection is confirmed you may need topical and oral antifungals.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
i consulted a skin specialist, he said, it is due to deficiency in balanced diet and he gave me some tablets like vitamins etc.,.  and he gave one ointment also. now i am under the treatment only, now its ok.

very much thank you for your kind reply sir.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions