is it a genital wart or a keloid

I don't know if it's a genital wart or a keloid. It appeared suddenly and is between my legs but not on my genitals. It is on my thigh. I have never had genital warts or keloids.

This discussion is related to Another Genital Wart Question.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

How would you describe the skin condition?

Are these bumps or are they more flat and thus appear to be spot like? Are they reddish or skin colored?

Warts are flesh or skin colored and they usually appear to be solitary or in groups. They are hyperkeratotic or thick in texture. They may be small from around 1mm to large cauliflower like lesions termed condyloma acuminata.  I suggest that you have this assessed by a dermatologist. Molluscum may also be considered here.

When we are considering genital warts , it is relevant to know whether you have been sexually active or not. Have you been exposed to anyone with a similar skin condition?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community