itching from the sun

whenever i go out in the sun i itch all the time. i don't know what i have or what is going on. i put on sun block of spf 50 and sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. i had the issue since i was little and one time i did get a blister from the sun. i could be outside for 10 mins and start itching for the sun. when i do get sunburn i put the aloe on and it doesn't help i still itch all the time and since i have gotten some sun my skin now it very sensitive even to different soap i itch. i do live in Chicago suburbs. please help me im tried of itching all the time when ever am outside?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like solar urticaria. It is the development of hives minutes after exposure to the sun, which resolve in less than 1 hour.

Apply a good sunscreen with minimum spf 30 atleast half an hour before going out in the sun and wear long sleeved clothes. You can take non-sedating antihistamines such as Cetirizine or Loratadine(Claritin) when the rash appears. Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms. You may take Vitamin C along with the prescribed treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement. Also apply calamine lotion and a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash.

If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.