itchy red bumps on penis/thighs/butt cheeks

hey Im very curious.. I have noticed itchy bumps on my inner thighs/ butt cheecks and penis.. I have been to 2 doctors and they said that it doesnt seem to be any sort of std.. but also they havent seen it at its worst.. i was subscribed 1% cortizone cream.. i think thats what its called.. I have been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and the little bumps on my penis head have gone away but now i have noticed an itchy bump on the side of my penis which is a bit bigger.. also there is a bump on the edge of my penis head that had peeled and gone away for a few days and re-appeared in the exact same spot which seems to have formed as a bump/scar(not as itchy)...
...i have very itchy bumps on my inner thighs and butt cheeks that seem to be getting worse. I also notice very very very very small blister type bumps on my fingers that i have popped and released some sort of fluid.. the bumps on my penis/butt/thighs do not seem to have any fluid in them.. just very itchy and red.. I have had sexual intercourse about 3 to 4 months ago.. and have noticed these irritations about 2 months ago.. can masterbation cause it to get worse?..
i was told by a friend that it may be bed bugs?.. is that possible? (fleas? or no?.. i do have a dog that may very well have fleas)..
what does it seem to be?.. i have also noticed little bite lookin bumps on the side of my stomach which look similar to the itchy bumps on my thighs and butt but only smaller. I am very concerned because i have been using the cream as told and the issue does not seem to be getting better at all. Any ideas on what it may be? IM SO ITCHY! and it looks so ugly!
This does seem to be an allergic reaction which is manifesting as rash/hives. Hives are raised, often itchy, red welts on the surface of the skin.

When you have an allergic reaction to a substance, histamine and other chemicals are released into your bloodstream, causing itching, swelling, and other symptoms. The common triggers are medications, foods (shellfish, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, and other foods), pollen and insect bites.

It presents as swelling of the surface of the skin into red- or skin-colored welts (called wheals) which is associated with itching. These welts tend to start suddenly and resolve quickly.
You can take antihistamines Cetrizine to treat this condition. Also application of calamine lotion can soothe the affected areas and relieve the itching.
Avoid hot showers which can irritate the skin, instead cold compresses applied to the bumps will help.

ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000845
ok yes i was thinking i may be alergic to something.. it seems to get worse at night.. maybe its the couch i sleep on...?... but also you said that these weltts tend to start suddenly and resolve quickly, but they havent gone away and its been a couple months and the bump on the brim of my penis had faded but came back in the same place lookin glossy and maybe scarred.. will this go away??? .. Cetrizine? why was i prescribed 1% cortizone cream?.. this *****... lol

I'm experiencing the same exact issue the itch/sores are on my:
Head
Hands
     The skin seems to be peeling and cracking as well. Small bumps seem to pop up at various times during the day and you can pop them. Although I noticed if you pop them they seem to stick around.
Arms
Chest
Stomach
Groin
Genitals
     Just itch non-***** bumps I've been tested for herpes, HPV, HIV (neg)
Thighs/Legs
Feet
    Very similar looking to the hands

I've seen a dermatologist who gave me some Doxycycle (in case it was MRSA, Staff, folicitis) and some scabies ointment neither seems to have had any effect.

So I saw my GP and he thought it sounded like I was describing an anxiety disorder (because I often have panic attacks which I have since attributed to copious amounts of caffeine) and has prescribed me to 40MG of Citalopram which seems to be doing something I'm not sure what other than making me insane.

I am a heavy drinker but my liver/kidney tests came back all bueno minus slightly a elevated RBC which I'm assuming is due to the fact that I'm a heavy smoker. (I'm working on quitting smoking cause I read that high RBC can cause you to itch...somewhere on the internet.)

The itch creams don't seem to be helping nor do the OTC antihistamines.

I figured it might have been my bedding/clothes so I've washed both with soap and without many times thinking it may be an allergy but to no avail.

It is also very hard to sleep at night due to itching and now the Citalopram unless I A) drink a lot of beer to just pass out B) Take a very cold shower and ice my thighs and genitals (Cause I haven't figured out how to ice my butt comfortably.)

I am also a vegetarian and take multi vitamins daily as well as B12, Iron, etc.

I'm having the same problem, and I'm scared to hell! At first I thought it may be bed-bugs, but it just hasn't gone away... I'm praying every day that it isn't herpes...

I have red itchy bumps all around my thigh areas, my buttocks and one one the head of my penis. Also, they have moved all throughout my body, and I am having little one's show up between my fingers and whatnot. I also thought it was because of the couch I was sleeping on, but recently I cleaned everything and got a bed, and I still can't sleep due to the itch. Insomnia is driving me to have other mental problems, so if these bumps are stress related, they're helping to keep themselves alive. I'm scared to go get tested, and I'm financially unable to.

PLEASE help me with some information... I'm scared for my life!
Have you done any research on scabies?  It sounds like what my son has.  I did extensive research on the internet and am treating it with a combination of Neem oil, olive oil, and tea tree oil (equal amounts of each)  All totally natural, found in any health food store or co-op.  This oil is clearing up the irritated skin and the itching has completely gone away.  I hope this helps.
i am havin the same issues and its very scary because all through the net people talk about these same symtoms but yet nobody can tell me what they are. ive been subscribed some antibiotics and that 1 percent cream stuff but its a waste of money because its internal and its so bad that i actually wanna cry seriously. If any one of u take someonething and it starts to get better, pleeeeeeease let me know. some of the bumps on my arm have healed but they have black spots where they were now and its still been itchin a bit but i have been strong enough to not scratch it because i dont wanna look loke a human 1 hundred and 1 dalmation dog. *not sure if i spelled that right* but it itches so bad yall and it feels good to scratch for releif but it begins to hurt! and wont go away. wish people understood. however i know that fleas were biting me and this never happened until then... the cats were kicked out by my mom and i cleaned the house and the fleas are gone but these bites are like spreading. white dots are sometimes on the tips of them.. some are clear on my hands and i pot them and its like clear sweat and some are lowered after popped but become crusty dark and still itchy! all on my rist... i had a bubble full of infection near my inner thigh from me scratching and sweating in hives but its lowered now after i popped it and green stuff came from it. this stuff it horrrrible. i really need this to go away! help
dudes i have the same prblem rash on thighs and buttocks and a 1 cm wide welt on my penis just behind the head does any body have a good remedy
Guys holly crap i have the exact same thing!!! I am so worried it could be because of sex. Ive had this fricking annoying  itch on all the spots you guys mentioned and the bump on the side of my penis head.

Is this because of sex? Are any of the guys that have it virgins???? I need to know this asap plz!
same thing here. thought it was scabies, treated with prometherine and nothing happened. went to doctor and he said it was an allergic reaction, prescribed me a steroid cream and an antihistamine which worked until i ran out. I dont have insurance so i cant afford to keep going back. this is driving me insane because i cant sleep at night. i havent had sex in over a year so i know it's not from that cause it just showed up about 2 or 3 months ago. itching and bumps are predominantly on my inner thighs, buttocks, behind the knees, matter of fact, i'll just say my whole legs, waistline, and spreads up to my stomach back and arms. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Unreal... i typed in itchy thighs buttocks penis and this forum came up... i have itchy red bumps up my thihgs that are getting worse and on my butt cheeks.... i also have i redish lump on the right side of my penis and 2 dry spots around the head of my penis... i think its an std. it itches so bad and i wake up at 1, 2, or 3 am everymorning itching and cant go back to sleep. i have no clue what to do. im going crazy!
I have the same exact thing but from what I'm reading all of you are males. Am I the only female that has it? They are all over my hands,breast, feet, and legs. I can't take this itching anymore. Help?
i also have the itchy inner thighs up to my buttocks. it started like it was just an allergy but it is not. it already gone up to my waist. the itch bothers me a lot, even while i am sleeping. i don't know what to do. i haven't consulted a doctor yet cause i am afraid that it could be std and i hope it's not. the bumps also appear in my hands and palms. help!