itchy skin

I am not sure that this is eczema.  I am 31 years old, and have never had itchy skin.  The summer I became pregnant with my daughter something changed about my skin.  Each time I use sunscreen, I get an itchy rash anywhere the sunscreen was on my skin.  This has now happened consistently for 4 years.  I have tried several different kinds of sunscreen, and spent a lot of money on the expensive hypo allergenic brands, but all seem to have this affect on me.  Now, this summer my neck, arms, and back won't stop itching even though it has been over 2 weeks since I've used the sunscreen.  Does anyone else know what the problem is?  Also, there is not really a rash included, just itch.
Itchy skin that isn't accompanied by other obvious skin changes, such as a rash, is most often caused by dry skin (xerosis). Other conditions cause itchy skin as well. Skin conditions like psoriasis,dermatitis and hives, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders,diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals,wool,soaps,cosmetics and certain foods  can cause itchy skin.

You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing.You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Pls take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. He/She will start with the specific medications. If an internal disease is found, whether it's kidney disease, iron deficiency or a thyroid problem, treating that disease often relieves the itch.Lastly,Phototherapy can also be tried.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.