laser hair removal

hello sir,

I need to ask that how can i get rid of hair on  the upper portion of my face, just below the eyes(on the cheeks).
Will laser hair removal help? Please suggest a proper solution for the same.
I just need to be sure about the treatment before doing anythin for the same. plz suggest.

Thanks....

There are various methods like shaving,bleaching,depilatory creams,electrolysis or laser hair removal are available to remove the hair.Out of all these laser hair removal is the most long lasting.Nd YAG  laser is very effective in long term reduction of hair.Risks include the chance of burning the skin or discoloring dark skin with the laser, hypopigmentation (white spots), and flare of acne.

Pls consult a dermatologist/cosmetologist and discuss this with him/her.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.