laser tattoo removal

I just had my first laser removal treatment--how long to see results?  Anything I should be doing to help my body absorb the ink (e.g. push water)?
Generally the tattoo ink is trapped within fibroblasts in your skin and the laser energy breaks up the ink into tiny particles. These particles are taken up by the ‘scavenger’ cells in the skin, and are carried away from the tattoo.

Removal and disappearance of tattoo depends on the colors like dark colors will remove the quickest as more of the laser is absorbed by the pigment and depth of tattoos. It will take a few days and a few more sittings of laser to fade away the tattoo.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.