little red bumps on skin

I first thought i had a spider bit on my breast then it started to grow in size and itched. Then I started to notice little pimple like red bumps on my chest a couple days later and now has severly spread to my neck, back, stomach, hips and arms. They aren't itchy all the time, but will randomly itch. I went to first care and they gave me triamcinolone ointment and they are still spreading and itching! What can I do to stop them from spreading more?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be allergic reaction, heat rash, sweat dermatitis or viral rash. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.