lump on head with spot hair loss headache

i have got a lump about 2 inches above my temple it is sore to touch it has a pimple on it and ithe lump is aprox the size of a doller coini have been having realy bad head aches that keep me awake most of the night and that bit of my head there is a baldness patch also 3 weeks ago i had an infected wisdom tooth cold this be conected ? also about 10days ago i started to get a lump behind my ear on the same side as the had lump and wisdom tooth bt that seems to have gone down alot now ?
I suggest you see your doctor as you will probably need an antibiotic.

You don't say whether you were given an antibiotic for the infected wisdom tooth.  But infections from the teeth can spread.  The headaches may still be coming from the problem with your wisdom teeth or from the lump on your temple and behind your ear.  Sounds like you have infected boils.
The one on yur temple with the pimple even may be an abcess forming.  So go and see the doctor.

best wishes