lump on inside of lip

hi i have recently noticed a lump on the inside of my bottom lip, it seems to have a small white blister in the centre of the lump, and i dont know wether this has any relavance to the lump but i have had a very dry mouth well my mouth dosent feel right and my throat feels very scratchy all the time, i am a smoker and overweight and am 29, please help, i have been feeling very larthargic lately and the worry of this is making me not sleep the best either, i have had trouble eating for a while due to anxiety and feel i have something stuck in my throat , i have searched the net but keep coming up with cancer please help , its not a funny colour and it is quite possible i bit it and caused this lump

The description you provided appears to be a Mucous retention Cyst.

This is usually benign and contains clear mucous fluid. It develops due to sucking and no intervention is usually required since it ruptures spontaneously.

However, you should show this to your doctor and get it removed if it has been present for a long time or irritates you.

It is less likely that your dry mouth has anything to do with this. However, cigarette smoking may be partly responsible for the dry mouth.

Hope this helped. Let us know if you may have any other questions.

Regards.