lump on my forearm

I have a lump on the ouside of my forearm. Looked like a pimple but could never get anything out of it. Now it is a golf ball sime lump that is very red and painful if itgets hit or push on it. I have benn on antibiotics for four days 500mg 3times a day and no change. skin is starting to shed off the lump.
I cannot confirm anything without examining the lump. The exact location of lump, size of lump and associated symptoms all help in determining the cause of the lump. This lump can be due to cysts, ligament tears, infection, inflammation, tumors and other conditions. Boils or abscesses may appear from local infections. Any abnormal mass or growth should be examined by a doctor to rule out serious medical conditions. Get it examined. A clinical examination will definitely be helpful. Do keep me posted.
Best of luck and kind regards!