lump under skin. second opinion

On my upper outer part of my right arm I started getting a little bump on there about a year or more ago. It would itch me from time to time and I thought maybe a pimple or something was coming up. Now it doesn't itch me as much. But it will still itch from time to time and it's no longer just a bump. Now if you feel on it you can feel a hard round ball underneath of the skin. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't move. I tried showing it to my doctor TWICE and both times he just blew it off and told me it was nothing. Should I listen to him? Is it nothing? Or should I try and find a dermatologist and have it looked at? Thank you for your opinions
Yes, listen to your doctor.

It is likely to be a lump of fat.  I have loads on both my arms.  Two hurt when I press them, so I don't press them