my skin is turing oily

hello
My skin type is normal to little dry. I noticed in the past 6 months that I have open pore near my nose & on the skin just under my eyes near my nose.
I have bean using product from Clarence. Then when I noticed this problems I used the set of YSL of hydra feel…( face wash, toner, lotion, and cream)  the doctor advised me to use a mask once a week from plante system. I changed my make up to channel…but since a week every time I wake up in the morning I feel that my skin is oily

Please help

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination to rule out scabies or any other cause.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.