nerves or dehydration

for about a month now been feeling tingly prickly feeling on my arms mostly left side...then all over my body...i work in the heat so i thought it was prickly heat but i didn't see the little red dots.. so i was thinking what else could it be, its so uncomfortable...ist it nerves or dry skin..
If the tingling feeling is from within then it can be nerve related. They are common in metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.