new moles and freckles

Over the past few months i have notices several new moles maybe freckles since they are small in size and light in color apearing on my body. a few on my chest, and a few on my arms. i also have a new mole apearring close to a birth mark on my inner thigh. what could be making these appear ? and should i get them checked out ?
Not to worry unlesss they suddenly increse insize,change colors,become itchy,bleed,or become elevated.Alway good to show doc once.
From the symptoms that you have described,it sounds like freckles or lentigo.It does not sound like a melanoma. It is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin.
Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities.Although there are many skin creams like hydroquinone and salicylic acid,but their use needs prescription .I would recommend a dermatologist’s consultation for this.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.