painful,dry rash around the lips

I am 13 and i have this rash on and around my lips it keeps going away and coming back,its very painful and to describe it : its rough and dry and it chafes and peels but it kind of pusses like a dry sticky liquid with an unpleasant smell its like a ring around my lips and sometimes bleeds i have been using Vaseline,neosporin,cortisone,and multiple different types of chap-sticks its very painful and I just want it to go away so if theres anything you ca do to help me i would really appreciate it  
                 -thanks,amanda

Stop putting anything medicated on it. When you brush your teeth does the paste drip around the outside of your mouth? Don't do this. Also, do you drink hot beverages? I had a similar rash around my mouth mostly near my chin area and saw a derm. they said it was from coffee and letting toothpaste get on my chin while brushing. I brush with hot water and this was irritating my skin mixed with the toothpaste. I have to admit I am a messy brusher, I brush in the shower so this was making my problem worse. Something about the heat because they said lay off the coffee too. I got this cream called Metronidazole. Gone! Thank God! Not really sure what the coffee was doing. It's not like I was drinking it and letting it run down my chin??? But whatever the cream worked. Good luck...
It can be due to allergic contact dermatitis, fungal infection or perioral dermatitis. Perioral dermatitis like acne is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis. It mostly effects women and appear around the nose, mouth and eyes. To confirm the diagnosis, please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.