pimple in butt

hi all,
     in recent times I have developed some pimples in my butt, which grow in size with pus and blood accumulation and are very very painful. It has made me difficult to sit even. How can I get rid of it. Please help.
It sounds like staph infection.The best thing to do is go to the dr. Have him take a sample of the drainage. That will tell him what antibiotic you need to get rid of it. Staph infection can be serious, so go to the dr.

I have had that problem, and so has my sister. One would clear up and another would appear, and it went  on and on. You can clean them with peroxide and put neosporin on it. I eventually had it on my eye lids. Some say it is contagious, some say not, but if you put your hands on it, wash them good, even use alcohol to make sure they are sterile. That will control any way of you transferring it to other parts of the body. Air helps heal it, but that area you will probably have to cover it with sterile bandages to keep drainage off your clothes.Keep in touch.RJ

They seem like boils or furuncle. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.

A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus.Ingrown hair are the commonest causes of boils.

Apply hot compresses on the boil.As long as the boil is hard,it is difficult draining it.But once it becomes soft,drainage is easy.You need to consult a doctor for its drainage or for prescription of antibiotics.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.