pleva?

My child has Pleva. I have so many questions. she is so young and I feel like a bad mom because there is nothing I can do....  I NEED HELP, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW..
Unfortunately there is no cure for PLEVA although the lesions can be treated with ultraviolet therapy as well as topical steroids and antibiotics. You can discuss these treatment options with her dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.