raised small White Welts on legs

FOr the past few days I these small raised looking welts that appear to look like white blotches on skin. They are not really itcing all that much. Yesterday I took a cool shower and used and Aveeno product wth Colodial Oatmeal in it and they were gone for Hours,,, I went to sleep last night and this morning there they were on my legs again. I am 51 yrs old - Menapausal and I have A history of Hashimoto's Disease. (Thyroid) I do not take meds for this because the Doctor said that after my bout with Thyroiditis all is well now with my bloodwork and that she is waiting because I will go Hypothyroid, someday. When it first happened I washed everything in hot water thinking maybe something got into the bed. I have a Cat and Dod, and have never had allergies before. Now let me mention I do get Hot flashes throughout the day and night. and was wondering if sweating at night was causing this. although I do not have this anywhere else on my bidy well, except the inside of my forearem, and very very slight.  
I cannot confirm without examination but these can be hives, contact dermatitis or eczema. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

My sincere advice would be to get an examination done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.