rash

hi 3 weeks ago i woke up with a swollen eyelid and red under my eye i also have had  red raised patches on my temples and in the middle of my forehead i have had various creams and drops from the doctor its getting no better the red looks like it is the same the swellings gone down but i still have the red on temples and round eyes its goes reder when i have a wash its getting me down iv never had problems with my skin b4 its itchy as well what do you think it could be wen i try to put eye cream it burns i have used it b4
Unexplained swelling of the eyelid without any predisposing disease is frequently caused by allergies. This swelling is called angioedema. Diagnosis is by clinical examination and complete blood tests, electrolytes and renal function tests. Treatment is by antihistaminics and steroids. Take some Benadryl, but if the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist as oral or I/V steroids may be needed.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.