rash on bottom of my foot

I have a re-occuring rash that  I have on the bottom of my foot, mainly on top part of my sole along the my toes.  It started with my second pregnnacy (child is 1 1/2 now) where a complete layer of skin peeled away.  Asking my doctor about it, i was told it was athlete's foot and apply a topical cream.  It did not help and seemed to go away on it's own.  It has since re-occurred a few times but not as extreme with complete peeling of the skin.   The rash starts as clear tiny bubbles with fluid, then dry and flake away.  anti fungals do not work.  any thoughts as to what this could be?  

Definitive diagnosis of fungal infection is through skin scrapings obtained from the lesions and viewed under the microscope for evaluation. Fungal infection responds well to antifungal medications, however, it takes a long time for this to resolve.

Dyshidrosis or Dyshidrotic Dermatitis, on the other hand, is a skin condition that is characterized by small blisters on the hands or feet. It is an acute, chronic, or recurrent dermatosis of the fingers, palms, and soles, characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles. Scaling, fissures and lichenification occur later. Recurrence is common and for many can be chronic.

Avoidance of known triggers, zinc oxide ointment, nickel-free diets, stress management counseling, light treatment, salt soaks and topical steroids may help. Different people respond to different treatments. However, if it still persists, it would be best to have it evaluated further by your dermatologist for proper management.

Take care and keep us posted.