thank you so much for your quick response as i have been cleaning the area with acne pads i will stop doing so immediatly. again thank you
This could be an allergis rash called Contact dermatitis.Or arection to an insect bite in the area, maybe.
Contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by direct contact with an irritating or allergy-causing substance (irritant or allergen). Reactions may vary in the same individual over time. A history of any type of allergies increases the risk for this condition.
Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, solvents, or other chemicals.
In some cases, the best treatment is to do nothing to the area.Topical corticosteroid medications may reduce inflammation.Carefully adhere to instructions when using topical steroids because overuse of these medications, even low-strength over-the-counter topical steroids, may cause a troublesome skin condition.
If associated with itching then Benadryl can be given.Also Calamine lotion can be applied to the affected area.