rash

yesterday morning i woke up with a rash on the inside of both arms, under my armpits, up on my neck and down my sides. also have small red welts on both elbows. it does not itch or hurt. as far as i know i'm not allergic to anything and  did not digest anything out the ordinary. i waited a day to see if it would go away, but it hasn't. i've had athlete's foot and it is still red. i don't know if it's related to my foot at all but i'm starting to be concerned.

any insight would be appreciated. thanks.

matt
This kind of rash can be contact dermatitis or hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours. Apply calamine lotion or some mild steroid cream and also give some Benadryl( causes drowsiness) and Claritin. If the symptoms persist then a dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.