rash

I have a rash that began on my legs, arms, stomach, and back, so I imagined that it could be a food intoxication, but then it started to disappear from the stomach and back and now it is only on the arms and legs. The rash is internal though, there are no bumps on the outside. I have been like this for two days and the places where the rashes are feel hot to the touch. They do not itch, except once in a while, but it mostly burns. The most recent new symptom is that my arms and legs (where the rashes are) started to hurt, they hurt whenever I move them. I have not began any new lotions or soaps. What could it be?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the skin for the meantime. Wash it with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat it dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Hives and fungal infections have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.