rashes on my penis and puss

DR.
I have rashes on my penis it's inching which  comes when i have un protected sex with my partner.i have a stable partner for 2 yrs and whether i have rashes or not there is a small quantity of puss that i notice when i wake up in the morning and it disappears when i urinate although it doesn't cause pain when i am urinating,i have yellow urine.what could this be?
This rash can be due to friction rub during intercourse and the white bumps also appear due to intercourse. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Yellowness of urine can be due to concentrated urine for which I would suggest you to drink more water and if the symptoms persist then consult a physician for any liver disease.
Hope it helps .Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries. Kind regards.