re-occuring abscess'

For the past 17 months i have been getting absess' all over my stomach upper thighs and bottocks. They occur one after the other starting as the tiniest little pimple, The surface stays the same but underneath the skin it becomes hard red and infected filing withpuss. I have been hospitilised 3 times to have them surgically drained. I get really sick really quickly sometimes within two days of the initial tiny lump coming up i have this golfball sized absess. i have had many blood tests which always come back clean(just general ones) and seen many gps that tell me 'its just one of those things people get' and prescribe me with antibiotics. Surely there is a reason for this. I am getting covered in scars mainly on my stomach and im sick of infections thatmake me feel sick all the time. Any thoughts?
The symptoms are suggestive of boils. Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. If there are recurrent boils, then please get your blood sugar levels estimated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.