red bumps

about four days ago i started getting bumps on my neck. they didnt itch very much but at times i did want to scratch them. the next day it started spreading to my chin. they look like small mosquito bites. the nexct day they were all over my back and stomach. it has started spreading to my arms but not my legs yet they are really jagged and bumpy and i really would like to know what  they are
These itchy bumps can be due to allergies, viral infections or hives. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.
If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.