red dots on penis head

The problem concerns about red dots on penis head.
several years ago, I had one red dot appeared on penis head no itchy, no pain. It had faded away and I had not paid much attention.
Two weeks ago, I had terrible tooth pain with pus, i went to doctor he cured me and and prescribed antibiotic (which i I've got for 5 days) . The same week I had high fever and feeling weakness. At the same time my penis head went almost totally red and with 2-3 red dots. One dot was on that same place that I have mentioned above. Actually they didn't itch, but when touching i felt pain. Now,  total redness went away but two this red dots remained.
Can you tell me the possible causes?
These can be due to allergies or dermatitis skin. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.