red dots on skin

i have red dry dots that became red dry dots(flat, look like insect bite, not that itchy)on my legs and torso that become brown and dry after a week. my friend nurse told me maybe side effect of my medecine xyzal or my allergic rhinitis.. i already see a dermatologist but she just give me oilatum cream and soap without any diagnosis.
please i need your advise
thanks
It can be due to atopic dermatitis or eczema. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

Medical research shows that the most effective treatment plan for eczema involves using a combination of therapies to treat the skin and making lifestyle changes(prevention of triggers and application of lots of moisturizers). So apply lots of moisturizers and you can also use topical steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.