red skin

my chest is always red. People always think that I am sun burnt, but im not. What could this be?
These white spots can be due to lichen nitidus or vitiligo spots. Lichen nitidus is characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules. Generally it is self limiting but severe cases may need glucocorticoids. Vitiligo is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Sorry replied to another question first. Persistent red skin on chest can be due to photodermatitis, polymoprphous light eruption of dermatitis skin. Apply some calamine lotion and wear cotton clothes. If the symptoms persist then please get an examination done from a dermatologist and also get pityriasis versicolor ruled out.