red

I recently discovered a red circle on my thigh and am wondrong what it is and what I should do to treat it
As you have not mentioned that there is any itching involved,so it sounds like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists or is accompanied by itching then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Ring worm and discoid eczema have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.