scar on forehead

my kid age 9 yrs ,accidentally got a deep cut on his fore head ,and had to get 5 stiches ,kindly help me so that minimum mark is left back on his forehead ,what care is to be taken to minmise it ?

Stitches even if very minutely applied leave a scar which is initially red and with time gets fibrosed and becomes a hypopigmentated scar.  Then in that case, plastic surgery or laser treatment can be followed during adulthood to minimize scar appearance.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.