seborreic dermatitis help me plzzzz..,

Tags: seborrheic
Hello ppl or doc, this is andrew of age 23 here from last 2 years i am very badly suffering from seborrheic dermatitis on my face skin n ear lobes. so i tried many medicines but did not work a single bit so i want proper gudiance from ur site. i am suffering mentaly a lot this is more embrassing than anything in this world.
     My symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis are
    1. to much oilyness on face skin of all time.
    2.burning sensation  inside faceskin.
    3.followed by itcyness and redness.
    4.earlobes looks shiny n itching more embrassing.
    5. these all made me mentally torture.
   plzzzz i am in to much dilemma help me soon as much as possible. thanks a lot i am waiting for ur advice wat to be done to control this.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. Treatment usually involves use of antifungal, anti inflammatory and sebo suppressive or Keratolytic ingredients. Dermatologist also recommends the use of photodynamic therapy which involves the usage of UV- A, UV- B laser and red or blue LED light to inhibit the growth of the yeast and reduces the inflammation.

I suggest you to get this evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.