sensitive skin on penis

Hello.
I am about 46 and have 20 years married life. Since last month I have felt that the skin on the penis has gone very sensitive. The fore skin of the penis is circumsized and I feel rashes and small cuts around the penis just below the head. These rashes and cuts are more pronounced specially after the intercourse, as I start feeling pain and burning during the erosl time. Some time even I see small amount of blood from the rashes (which is created within that 3-4 mins time of intercourse). It takes 2-3 days to get healed/satteled after applying some wound medicine like Polifex.
Can you suggest some better solution?
Thx in advance

This could be balanitis. Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis. When the foreskin (or prepuce) is also affected, it is termed balanoposthitis.

Inflammation has many possible causes, including irritation by environmental substances, physical trauma, and infection by a wide variety of pathogens, including bacteria, virus, or fungus—each of which require a particular treatment.

Retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. Apply bacitracin (not Neosporin) for pediatric patients if bacterial infection is suspected.
Apply topical clotrimazole for adult men with probable candidal balanitis.

If the symptoms persist, you would need to consult your doctor.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.

I've tried treating this with anti fungal but it keeps coming back when I attempt intercourse with my wife, can I be getting this from her?