Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
54k Members

sexually exited when my penis head and foreskin is touching with underwear or paints

hi,
over a month i have a problem when my penis is touching with under wear or paints specially when i am walking i am feeling so much sexually exited which is like i am going to discharge.
the ring of my penis head is also red partially ..

kindly tell me what is the reason.
1 Responses
4851940 tn?1515694593
If the penis head is red and also feels uncomfortable, itchy, stinging or sore, you may have an fungal infection.

It may be a good idea to make an appointment to see your doctor to get a swab taken to be sent to the laboratory to identify any bacterial or fungal infections.

In the meantime, do NOT use any soaps, bath or shower gels. Wash the penis with plain water.  You can purchase without a prescription a emollient from the pharmacy that you can use instead of soap.

Only ever touch your penis when your hands are clean and always wash your hands after using the toilet.

Only wear cotton clean pants every day.  Manmade fabrics will make you sweat more and encourage yeast growth.

You can purchase jock straps to support your penis if you are experience a discomfort from rubbing pants.

As a home help remedy, apply natural set yogurt to your washed and gently dried penis.  

Getting sexually excited and having a discharge is normal.  The discharge on excitement is your body's natural fluid with semen.  

If you do, on the other hand, have a discharge when you are not experience an erection, then this is not normal, and you should make an appointment to see your doctor.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions