skin issues

Two days ago I felt this white blister raise up on my right third finger, painful and now it has turned to be what looks like a scab under the first few layers of skin. Today, I am experiencing the same thing again only on the left hand. Can you tell me what this sounds like?
From the symptoms herpetic whitlow and pompholyx needs to be ruled out. Herpetic whitlow is caused by HSV infection nd presents as painful nodules on the fingers. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema and presents as itchy, small painful blisters on palms and fingers.

I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation for the same.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.