skin itching

I get bad itches with no signs of skin irrritation or rashes. These itches usually last about 10 to 30 minutes before subsiding
scratching usually doesnt help. These itches happen on the top of my feet and ankles, tops of my hands, wrists and forearms,
and scrotum the most and usually one area at a time not everywhere when these ithches come on. These itches are the worst in the morning and early evening usually not bad when I am sleeping. Itches come on after showering and applying lotion but usually subside shortly after. Can go thru a day where I dont get any itches. Feet and arms feel hot when itching comes on and I have been scratching the itches. Also my eyes are dry and itch and burn when skin starts to itch.
WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THESE SYMPTOMS AND WHAT MAY BE A CURE OR SOLUTION TO STOP THE ITCHING?
From your symptoms of skin itching without any rash and dryness in the eyes, one possibility is of allergies or atopic dermatitis. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can be used to relieve itching. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. He/She will start with the specific medications. If an internal disease is found, whether it's kidney disease, iron deficiency or a thyroid problem, treating that disease often relieves the itch. Lastly, Phototherapy can also be tried.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. Other possibilities like internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders,diabetes and iron deficiency anemia need to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.