skin problem

hi, i have a problem with my skin, when i was pregnant  i had this itchyness in my body, i scratched it everytime its itchy and it turns scar spots ,my problem is how can i get rid of this scar in my entire body,what would i do to get my skin back before i was pregnant.pls help me to resolve my problem.thank you.

These scars are a result of inflammatory changes due to hyperpigmentation and scratching. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

But they should not be done very frequently but only after your skin condition has been thoroughly assessed by your cosmetologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.