skin rash

i was told that i have psoriasis. my rash has not developed into a scally rash but it does look like the beginning of psoriasis. i has had this rash since october of last year and have got new spots that are the same. if the rash does not get scally does that mean that the rash is not psoriasis. i dont have the money to go to the demetologist right now and was just wondering if i should.
Since the rash has been present for quite some time without any regression, so definitely psoriasis needs to be evaluated. Psoriasis is a long-term (chronic) skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin.It is thought that psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin.

To confirm the diagnosis, a biopsy skin should be done. Please consult a dermatologist and get it done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.