skin rash

My daughter is 3 in a half and for about 10 months or so I have took her to a dr and they have gave me several different creams and even trying to freeze them off. She has theses little red like white head bumps in side her inter thighs close to her private part. Some she has a dry scaley ones on her bottom and inter thighs. And on her stomach, chest and upper back feels like a red rash almost can't see it but you can feel it. Also theses bumps in her inner thighs itch like crazy. So I give her benadrly and aply cortizone cream all the time. I took her to a dermatology back in Nov. and he said it was kind of a fungus to mix desitin and lotrimin together and make a paste and put it on her. Also about 3 weeks ago her dr tryed freezing them off can't think of the name but he said it was from a virus in her body. My 8 years old son had the same itched like crazy the dr froze thoses off and his got better but my daughter has not. Some of her looks scaley,red and itch but some are bumps look like pus could be in them but it not. One of them looked like it  opened up nothing came out of it but I've tryed everything could you help me to figure out what this is and what else I can use?
Thanks so much,
Renee Wheat
One possibility for these symptoms is of molluscum contagiosum. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It generally affects children and typically occurs in the 2-5 age group and presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug .Treatment includes physical destruction or manual extrusion of the lesions, cryotherapy, and curettage.

Please discuss these treatment options with her dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.