skin rash

I have a red rash that is spreading on my left leg. Biopsy was done and it said that there is no fungus, bacteria or malignacy. The rash is getting bigger. My leg is very swollen from the kneecap down to my foot. Around my ankle is swollen and looks like like a raised ring swollen around the ankle. My leg burns. The 2 spots where the biopsy are not healing and look terrible. Im having to take pain pills for the paim and wake up and night with terrible pain. I am overwieght. No one has been able to tell me whats wrong. I have been to a dematitis and a vascular doctor ruled out a blood cot. Do you know what this could be are recommend what kind of doctor I need to go to?
I am not sure but have you got it checked for cellulitis. Cellulitis is an acute infection of skin and soft tissues characterized by localized pain, swelling, tenderness, erythema, and warmth.It usually follows a break in the skin, such as a fissure, cut, laceration, insect bite, or puncture wound.
Bacteria causing cellulites include streptoccus,staphylococcus,pneumococcus,clostridium,vibrio etc. The high prevalence of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) increases the chances of cellulites and recurrent abscesses.
Whether MRSA is causing cellulites in your case or not depends on the blood culture sensitivity report. Blood culture sensitivity is often done to find out the causative pathogen and its sensitivity to various antibiotics.

Please consult your dermatologist and discuss this option.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.