skin seems to sparkle

ive been noticing noticing that my skin seems to look like it had glitter all over it. I’ve also have some kinda stinging sensation all over my body at times. There has been some sort of bubble/blitztet on my whole nose that is filled with a fluid. This also being to spread all over my body with white head looking pimples but i could just rub them off with no force.  I was told it was a staph infect and it would clear within days on antibiotics. it has been weeks and it has still not clear and i have tried multiple antibiotics and nothing has changed. anyone have answers for this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I saw this on my belly today.  I had petechiae on my belly and a UTI.  Took an antibiotic.  A week later my belly sparkles in the sun.  I also have subacute chronic disseminated histoplasmosis.  I suspect it's something being excreted from skin, like oxalates or salt or something similar.  I also have hemorrhage on the white of one eye, which happens occasionally since I had the histoplasmosis.  I think it might be due to high blood pressure.
Helpful - 0
sparkly on the skin means parasite eggs which are highly reflective

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community